Sunday, December 15, 2013

Rami Ammouri

Hello. I am Rami Ammouri, an attorney at law . I work at a firm located in Tripoli North Lebanon. We are six lawyers working together. I work hard. I like to make contracts between parties and regulate the relationships among individuals. I feel happy when both of the contractors are under the contract and I never wish that one of them would break this contract or breach it. I wish that everyone would abide by the contract and respect its terms. I prefer to make contracts concerning the intellectual property and contracts under the copyright law, in order to protect exclusive rights from piracy. I hate court cases due to the long term process, but what I like most is to argue with the witnesses when they come to testify. I ask our legal assistant and our paralegal who is a critical member in our firm to get all information about the witnesses and if they are known as false witnesses ,or they usually tell the truth when taking the oath.

No comments:

Post a Comment